Y6 Induction Evening – Thursday 8th July
For students joining us in September, your Head of Learning Community will have emailed you a link to an online meeting that will enable you to meet your Community team. They will be the people who welcome you in September and support you through the next five years of your journey with us. If you have not received an email please call 01474 533802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first part of this meeting will be a live streamed presentation from the team so you get to put a face to different names. Parents and students will then have a one to one online meeting with your Learning Coach, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Community New Intake Meeting Recordings
If you missed the introductory meetings then do please watch a recording of the meeting below (select your Community using the button on the top right of the window below):
Communication: Recent letters sent to parents
Parents are advised that they agree to their children wearing the school’s uniform when they accept a place at NTC.
- Black Blazer with school badge
- Black or dark grey school trousers
- White shirt
- Black fine knit ‘V’ neck pullover (no logos)
- School tie
- Plain sensible black footwear with black soles & laces. Sports trainers are only to be worn when playing games and certainly not whilst journeying to or from school.
- Dark coloured coats should be sensible and waterproof. Baseball caps and ‘hoodies’ are not in keeping with school uniform and should not be brought to school at all.
To view Price & Buckland, our uniform supplier please Click Here, you can also click the sizing video icon below to view a video on what size your son might need.