Key Stage 4
|Progress 8||-0.46||-0.37||-0.23||-0.12 (est.)|
|4+ in English and Maths||42%||54%||63%||61%|
|5+ in English and Maths||23%||29%||41%||36%|
|EBacc APS (1)||2.7||3.3||3.9||3.4|
Key Stage 5
|GCSE English Progress||0.29||0.13||0.56|
|GCSE Maths Progress||0.76||0.08||0.92|
|Academic (4)||Average Grade||D (18.8)||C (31.5)||D (21.2)||D+ (22.1)|
|Applied General (5)||Average Grade||M (26.3)||M (27.6)||M (25.6)||M+ (27.8)|
|Tech Level (6)||Average Grade||M- (21.7)||Dist- (32.0)||M (25.0)||M (23.5)|
|Destinations (7)||80% (2017)||74%|
More comprehensive information on our exam performance is published by the DfE and can be found here.
- This is a Government measure of students who achieved a GCSE grade C or above in English, maths, 2 sciences, a language, and history or geography. All students at NTC are free to study this combination of subjects as appropriate.
- The percentage of students who continue in education or training, or move on to employment with training post 16.
- All qualifications in the A level cohort are included in the ‘Academic’ measure, along with other academic qualifications such as the IB.
- This measure is based on vocational subjects where it would be appropriate to measure students’ progress based on their overall performance at KS4.
- This measure is for vocational subjects where it would not be appropriate to measure students’ progress based on prior attainment as there is no direct link.
- The percentage of students who continue in education or training, or move on to employment at the end of 16 to 19 study.