NTC Ukraine Appeal – Update!
Our main reception is filling up fast – we would like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has donated to the Appeal so far. There is still time. You have until Thursday 31 March to bring any items in to help support Ukrainian refugees.
The following list of items would be gratefully received:
- baby formula (especially hypoallergenic one – huge shortage)
- baby feeding bottles, sterilising equipment (nothing electric – different sockets)
- baby food
- nappies – any sizes
- painkiller medication, especially children’s
- charging banks for mobile phones
- warm socks/gloves/warm hats
- camping mats
- sleeping bags
- protein/energy bars
- anti-flu medication (Lemsips etc)
- wound dressings
- first aid kits
- warm blankets
- thermal/base layers
- hot water bottles
- insulated flasks
- female sanitary products
- any clean soft toys/teddy bears
- a letter/ card of hope and support from children and families.