The resources added below can help you revision both as you get nearer your exams, and as you ensure you can remember content covered in lessons.
The key is build a routine and good habits as soon as you can, but be realistic and don't stress.
Revision Top Tips:
- Create a revision timetable
- Allocate revision slots to each subject. Make sure you prioritise subjects which you need to improve in the most!
- Make sure you allocate yourself reasonable time for breaks, meals, exercise and leisure.
- Set yourself realistic targets and work diligently to complete them.
- Don't just read your textbook... Make notes and test yourself. Attempt plenty of questions and past papers in test conditions.
- Try to fit in everything you need to and do your very best to stick to your schedule!
- Remember to stay positive! You will feel better when you are productive and achieve your targets.
- Aim to do your very best. That is the most anybody can ask of you!