Going Beyond to realise 21st Century learners who are respectful, motivated and aspire to succeed
Our objectives are to ensure:
Achievement is Outstanding
- Our curriculum enables all to succeed in a competitive and constantly changing world.
- Our teaching ensures all will progress at above national standards.
- Our students’ attitudes and approaches to learning will be determined, optimistic and emotionally intelligent.
Outstanding members of Society
- Our community has resilient students with the motivation, aspiration and communication skills necessary to make a positive contribution to the wider society.
- Our nurturing community has supported the development of healthy minds and bodies.
- Our community are principled, open-minded and caring citizens who show respect and tolerance for all.
Leadership is Outstanding
- We look outwards to assimilate innovative practice in learning and leadership.
- We will have developed a highly valued resource centre that actively contributes to the wider learning community of Gravesham and beyond.