Key Stage 4
|C+ in English and Maths||0.52||0.59||0.68|
|Destinations (2)||0.96||94% (2015)||NYP|
Key Stage 5
|GCSE English Progress||0.8||-0.18||0.74|
|GCSE Maths Progress||-0.03||-0.29||0.49|
|Academic (3)||Average Grade||E+ (15)||C+ (32)||D- (17)|
|Applied General (4)||Average Grade||Dist (36)||Dist (34)||Dist+ (39)|
|Tech Level (5)||Average Grade||Merit+ (29)||Dist- (30)||Dist (36)|
|Destinations (7)||75%||73% (2013)||NYP|
More comprehensive information on our exam performance is published by the DfE and can be found here.
- This is a Government measure of students who achieved a GCSE grade C or above in English, maths, 2 sciences, a language, and history or geography. All students at NTC are free to study this combination of subjects as appropriate.
- The percentage of students who continue in education or training, or move on to employment with training post 16 (latest DfE published data).
- All qualifications in the A level cohort are included in the ‘Academic’ measure, along with other academic qualifications such as the IB.
- This measure is based on vocational subjects where it would be appropriate to measure students’ progress based on their overall performance at KS4.
- This measure is for vocational subjects where it would not be appropriate to measure students’ progress based on prior attainment as there is no direct link.
- The percentage of students who get to the end of their study programme.
- The percentage of students who continue in education or training, or move on to employment at the end of 16 to 19 study (latest DfE published data).